domingo, 29 de maio de 2016

Season finale

There is a flame inside of me,
a blazing feeling of resistance.
It whispers tales and mythologies to me,
showing the colors that I cannot see.

But today, my darling,
I feel sick. My mouth unravels into dust
(there is no secret in the decay).

All those images that I so fiercely create,
these stories that I cherish,
nothing has any meaning today.

But, please, I beg you:
take care of this child.
Every darkness has its own light.

You will meet the deepest Star
at the furtherst corner of the Universe.
The all-dragging combination of lights
(heartwarming Supernova).

The seed will blossom in only twelve days
and we’ll all be amazed as darkness
fades away from my smile.

And, just like that,
as fast as a flicker of the eye,
you’ll have me back.

Just be patient.

Caio Bio Mello
29/05/2016

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário